Experience the very best Korcula island has to offer on this exhilarating off-road adventure. This is the perfect fun-filled day excursion suitable for all ages. Start the engine, hold on to your hats and journey through Korcula’s stunning rural landscapes.
What to expect
The day will kick off with a relaxed transfer in style with Mercedes van , offering a sweeping overview of this breath-taking corner of the Croatian coast. Following a short safety briefing in Lumbarda, embark on an exciting buggy drive along gravel roads through the gorgeous countryside, passing rich olive groves, sweeping vineyards and picturesque hamlets.
During the buggy expedition, we’ll make a stop at the famous Agrotourism to learn more about vine cultivation and production. Our first stop will be at Lumbarda’s beautiful sandy beach Pržina, where there will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy the sun, sand and underwater life through snorkeling.
Every day at 10:00
Pick up with premium Mercedes Benz Van
Tour & Safety Introduction
Agrotourism visit and wine tasting
Swim & snorkel stop at a sandy beach with refreshments
Return transfer to your hotels
The experience includes:
– Round transfer from Orebic/Korcula to Lumbarda village and buggy station
– 2-person buggy rental and a guided excursion through the hilly landscapes surrounding Lumbarda village
– A visit to Agrotourism and wine tasting
– Full guidance from a professional skipper
– Snorkeling and swimming stops, with expert instruction and gear included
To bring with you:
– Sportswear, sneakers, a back pack with swimwear, beach towel, sun glasses, camera and sun lotion
Itinerary subject to change. It may happen that we have to adjust the program due to weather conditions or local events.
Korcula hotels guests:
Pick up at your hotel reception or at Korcula town east pier / by the Konzum grocery storeshop
Lumbarda hotels guests:
Pick up by the Lumbarda center tourist board office
Orebic and peninsula Peljesac guests:
Pick up by hotel Aminess Grand Azur pier / jetty by the seaside
Adults (13-99): € 54,00
Children (6-12): € 27,00
The mentioned prices are per person.
Pets are not allowed.