Korcula-based kayak and snorkeling experience
There is simply no better way to experience the beauty of the Croatian coast and ocean than on this Korcula-based kayak and snorkel experience!
Get two adrenaline kicks for the price of one by signing up for this adventure-filled day trip. Paddle through the calm seas surrounding the Korcula archipelago in a sea kayak , admiring the stunning coastline and marine life as you glide through warm, crystal clear waters.
What you’ll experience
Enjoy a whirlwind tour of dozens of alluring islets aboard a speed boat before being escorted directly to Korcula’s most secluded bays, best beaches and enchanting snorkel spots. You’ll have the chance to discover hidden portions of the island’s spectacular coastline only accessible by sea kayak. For the snorkeling portion of the trip, expect to encounter a fantastic diversity of marine life, ranging from schools of teeming fish, to octopus, crabs, sea urchins and starfish, as well as unbelievable underwater visibility.
In addition to all the water-based fun, we’ll also come ashore to explore the breath-taking and historically-significant islets of Badija and Vrnik, where you’ll have the opportunity to admire the remarkably well-preserved fourteenth century architecture.
Every day at 10:00
Van transfer to Lumbarda village
Briefing and safety instructions
Sea kayaking to Vrnik islet
Short walk on the islet and visit to the church and the stone quarries
Sea kayaking to Planjak islet
Free time for swimming, snorkeling and refreshment
Sea kayaking to Lumbarda
Transfer to hotels
The experience includes:
– Round transfer from Orebic/Korcula hotels to Lumbarda kayak encounter
– Paddling in crystal clear waters in a kayaks for two persons. Expert instruction, life vests and snorkel gear are included
– Guided tour of two attractive islets with a professional skipper, including hiking, exploring beaches and swimming stops
– Witness first hand and learn more about Korcula’s fascinating history
– Visit the tiny islands of Badija and Vrnik and admire the fourteenth century monasteries, fortresses and chapels
To bring with you:
– Beach towel, sunglasses, bottled water, sunscreen lotion, swimwear, hat, appropriate footwear
Itinerary subject to change. It may happen that we have to adjust the program due to weather conditions or local events.
Korcula hotels guests:
Pick up at your hotel reception or at Korcula town east pier / by the Konzum grocery storeshop
Lumbarda hotels guests:
Pick up by the Lumbarda center tourist board office
Orebic and peninsula Peljesac guests:
Pick up by hotel Aminess Grand Azur pier / jetty by the seaside
Adults (13-99): € 47,00
Children (6-12): € 23,50
The mentioned prices are per person.
Pets are not allowed.