Hiking Dalmatian coast & Korcula
Korcula is a one and a half hour boat ride from Dubrovnik and is 47 km long and about 7 km wide. In addition to old towns, beautiful beaches and bays, you can enjoy the beautiful nature and gastronomy with even organically produced wine. Narrow hiking trails lead past centuries-old olive trees, through vineyards and you walk through wonderful smelling forests. Along the way you will see Dalmatian villages with terracotta-colored roofs, romantic bays with clear blue water and the most beautiful beaches.
Korcula is an island that is ideal to visit every season. The warmest, sun-drenched days are of course in the summer. Then the temperatures rise to an average of 29 degrees. But also in winter Korcula is a beautiful island to visit. The temperatures are then mild, around 11 degrees. You can enjoy the beautiful nature and beautiful views of the Adriatic Sea every season.
Price is based on a minimum of 2 people. Select the desired departure date and the number of people on the right.
Then click on ‘Check availability’ for the current price.
Fill in the other details to reserve this trip, state any questions and/or comments in the ‘Message’ field such as a single room or upgrade to half board.
Airline ticketNot included
Travel datesFrom April to October
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - Dubrovnik
Day 3 - 13km, 04:00u, 390 ↑↓
Day 4 - 15km, 04:00u, 160 ↑↓
Day 5 - Day off or...?
Day 6 - 15km, 04:30u, 240 ↑↓
Day 7 - 10km, 03:00u, 350 ↑↓
Day 8 - Departure
Hotel Petka *** - DubrovnikHotel Petka is 3 km from the Old Town of Dubrovnik and 600 meters from the beach in Lapad Bay. All rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 on-site restaurants. The old city walls, which are on the UNESCO World Heritage List, can be easily reached with the public bus that stops opposite the hotel. The rooms with sea view have a balcony and all rooms are air-conditioned. Click here for more info.
Hotel Marco Polo **** - KorculaHotel Marko Polo is a short walk from the center of Korčula. You will find an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant, a café and a souvenir shop. There is also a wellness center, beauty salon, gym and 2 swimming pools. The rooms and suites at the Marko Polo are air-conditioned and feature satellite TV, a telephone, a safe and a minibar. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. All units offer a view of the garden or the sea. Click here for more info.
- local transfers as described in the itinerary
- 1 night in hotel Petka (Dubrovnik)
- 6 nights in hotel Marco Polo (Korcula)
- bed and breakfast in mentioned hotels
- local English-speaking contact person
- routes as GPS-tracks available for download
- airline ticket Amsterdam / Rotterdam-Dubrovnik vv
- extra baggage costs
- ferry crossings € 18,00 per crossing (2x)
- upgrade to half board, € 90.00 per person from day 2 to 7
- surcharge single room
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- April 3 till April 30 - € 555,-
- May 1 till May 31 - € 565,-
- June 1 till June 15 - € 680,-
- June 16 till June 30 - € 755,-
- July 1 to August 31 - € 795,-
- September 1 to September 15 - € 725,-
- September 16 to September 30 - € 650,-
- October 1 to October 14 - € 565,-